Don’t just shovel snow… Make it a work of art! The Oak Lawn Arts Commission invites Oak Lawn residents of all ages to make their best snowman (or snowperson) to enter the 2019 Snowman Contest. One winning entry will receive a prize package worth $50.
- This contest is open to all Oak Lawn residents.
- The snowman must be comprised mostly of snow. However, you may use accessories and other artistic media on your creation. This contest is limited to snowpersons. No snow sculptures.
- Each entrant/family must build their snowman within Oak Lawn.
- By submitting an entry, contestants give the Oak Lawn Arts Commission permission to use their snowman photos for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Judging by the Oak Lawn Arts Commission will be based upon originality and creativity.
- One prize package worth $50 will be awarded. The winner will be notified by phone or email.
- The deadline to submit an entry is Sunday, March 31, 2019.
How to Enter:
- Email your Snowman Contest entry to: email@example.com
- All entries must include the following:
– Name(s) of the builder(s)
– Address of the entrant/family
– Location of the snowman, if not at home address
– Phone number or email address
– Up to two photos, and one must include snowman and builder(s)